Street & Stop Signs

Stop and street name signs are checked upon, within the city limits, on a weekly basis as needed. The determination of repair or replacement for a damaged sign are based on upon observation and approval of the Street Superintendent.

To assist in these findings and/or to submit a service order for repair of a damaged stop or street name sign, please contact City Hall at 361-547-3343 or Public Works at 361-547-5951.